When will my order be despatched?
- We aim to despatch orders 2-3 working days. If you have ordered any future releases, we will ship in-stock items as soon as possible, and the future release products will be despatched separately as they are released.
Order Processing Information?
- We will send items as soon as they become available. For example, if you place an order for some in-stock items together with future releases, we will send the in-stock items first, and any future releases will be sent as soon they become available. We do this by moving any future release products to a new order number, which will be visible in your order history.
How do you despatch orders?
- We despatch parcels by Royal Mail.
- Shipping is currently free of charge.
When do you charge for my order?
- When you place an order, the payment is taken via Worldpay.
How do I cancel my order, or a part of my order?
- Please contact us by email on email@example.com so that we’ll cancel the relevant product(s), and issue a relevant refund.
My order has not arrived.
- Please contact us in the first instance on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I return a product I’ve received?
- Please contact us on email@example.com with further details. Is the product faulty or damaged, for example?
There is a problem with my order – for example, one of the discs is faulty.
- Please contact us in the first instance on firstname.lastname@example.org with more details about the issue.
What are your office hours?
- We are open Monday through to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, except UK bank holidays.
- DVD – Region 2
- Blu-ray – Region B