When will my order be despatched?
We aim to despatch orders within 3-7 working days (Monday-Friday). If you have ordered any future releases, we will ship in-stock items as soon as possible, and the future release products will be despatched separately as they are released.
Order Processing Information?
- We will send items as soon as they become available. For example, if you place an order for some in-stock items together with future releases, we will send the in-stock items first, and any future releases will be sent as soon they become available. We do this by moving any future release products to a new order number, which will be visible in your order history.
However for those countries whereby we charge postage that are sent by tracked delivery, these will be held until all titles are available and will be sent in one parcel.
How do you despatch orders?
- Shipping is currently free of charge. There is no available tracking.
- UK is sent by using Royal Mail second class mail.
- If a parcel has not arrived, we do ask you check with your local sorting office before contacting us.
- For UK please allow up to 14 working days (Monday to Friday) for your parcel to arrive.
- Outside the UK, orders are sent untracked.
- For Europe please allow up to 25 working days (Monday to Friday) for your parcel to arrive.
- For ROW please allow up to 30 working days (Monday to Friday) for your parcel to arrive
- We will not issue replacements or refunds until after this time has passed.
Due to parcels going missing in certain countries, we have added a shipping charge and they will be sent tracked. Orders placed with new releases will be held and the order will be shipped all together.
When do you charge for my order?
- Payment is is taken straight away for all orders (including pre-orders) via Worldpay.
How do I cancel my order, or a part of my order?
- Please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we’ll cancel the relevant product(s), and issue a relevant refund.
My order has not arrived.
- Please contact us in the first instance on email@example.com.
How do I return a product I’ve received?
- Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with further details. Is the product faulty or damaged, for example?
There is a problem with my order – for example, one of the discs is faulty.
- Please contact us in the first instance on email@example.com with more details about the issue.
What are your office hours?
- We are open Monday through to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, except UK bank holidays.
- DVD – Region 2
- Blu-ray – Region B
- Please note we keep approximately eighteen months of order history online